We do not make the decision to make a purchase or a long-term lease of a house or of an apartment very often in our life. Therefore, it is so much more important that the decisions of this kind are thoroughly considered, while at the same time the implementation of these decisions should be reliable and simple. Financing or operative leasing have become the most favoured forms of financing, providing support for the acquisition of your new home within the shortest time possible.
The Leasing of immovable property is offered to you for:
- Apartments and houses,
- commercial properties and office space,
- Business premises,
- Production facilities,
- Developed landed properties with public utility facilities, allocated for construction.
The following documents are requested for the drawing up of a lease agreement for immovable property:
- Project dossier and investment report,
- A presentation of the investor and their references,
- Original land registry statement (not older than one week),
- A copy of a map with the clearly visible position of the parcel of the landed property,
- A certificate on the land use category,
- Planning information,
- An expert´s appraisal, which can be also provided by the lessor,
- A draft of the purchase agreement (subject matter and price).
If the seller´s property right is not evident from the land registry statement, it is necessary to submit the documents proving the seller´s property right. If you are interested in the finance of a construction project for sale, the stated documents must also be accompanied by the final construction permit.